Thursday, September 13, 2012

 The dawg house will be open late tonight.  2 guests will be checking in around 10pm.  Annie & Kramer will be staying with us until Sunday.  I will post pictures of them tomorrow.  Lucy is still here.  She has to spend an extra night and when I told her she said she was so excited because she loves to play with Woody and even though she is soooo happy when she sees her pet companion, Mike.

 Stopped by to see Rosie and Olive today.  Rosie doesn't appear to as crabby and grumpy as she has been on previous visits.  She told me that she looks forward to seeing me everyday as her pet companions are out of town.  Olive loves to lay around when I stop by.  She told me there was not much going on in the neighborhood..

What a challenging day at the Nurturing Nanny's.  All the dogs were restless and talking and barking frequently.  Kizzy who lives downstairs did not want to stay downstairs and dug her way under the fence into the front yard.  She told me she was bored out of her gourd down there.  I had to call her pet companion, Ginger, to come over and talk with her and let her know that this would not last forever.  Kizzy talked her pet companion into taking her with her.  Ted and Bill who also live downstairs said that they were happy to hang out and stay at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.