Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Olive

I am pet caring for a couple of cats named  Rosie and Olive.  When I pull up in the car, Olive is right there like clockwork to greet me.  Olive told me that in a previous life she was a dog and cannot break the habit even if she wanted to.  Now Rosie is a cat of a different color.  She is very cranky and complains incessantly.  She told me that she really does not like people or other animals for that matter but in the real world she is dependent on people to meet her needs with food and water.  Rose will on occasion will allow me to pet her but only for a second.  One thing Rosie really loves is her treats.  She carries on like a wounded animal whenever I put them on the floor.
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.